View Single Post
5/26/11, 9:47 AM   #10
Re: I know this will never happen, but...
Wrench Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam View Post
I think it could happen once the sports car people in charge ruin it enough, which they already have. Next year they lose Danica. I hpe they fold up
and someonelse takes it over the right way. I heard a fan poll was taken last year at some of their races about what fans would like to see and they overwhlmingly voted for dirt back on the schedule!
Personally, I think Danica leaving would be the best thing since sliced bread. The only people who seem to love her IMO are the media, promoters and fair weather race fans that think she's hot. Sorry, if I'm demeaning any of her fans here, but that's just how I feel. I mean, come on, the woman has top notch equipment yet mediocre finishes. Regardless, I suppose I'm biased because of her demeanor. My real problem with her is her attitude. She seems quite standoffish and it really irks me when she feels like she's been wronged on the track and goes to confront a male racer knowing full well that they can't do anything back to her because it's a lose/lose situation for him. When she got into it with Milka Duno, a small part of me was hoping that she would have cracked Danica upside her head. I think she pulls that crap for more exposure. Ok, Danica rant over.

Anyway, I hope that a fan poll was taken and that incentive for combining the dirt cars was indeed the result. Although, I still give it a slim and none chance of happening.

1 member likes this post: SUPERDUKE