View Single Post
4/9/12, 8:36 PM   #23
Re: No USAC for Jackslash Media Inc in '12
EKracing

If you look at the USAC Sprint Schedule the past few years you will notice more races away from Indiana. USAC has become a touring series that charges way too much for admission, and now charge 10 bucks just to watch a race online. The good thing about local Indiana sprint car racing is that its still 12 to 15 bucks at the gate. There are over a hundred loyal Indiana car owners that bring some of the best top notch pieces of machinery for really talented drivers that love to gas it up at tracks like Kokomo, Gas City, Bloomington, Putnamville, or even Paragon. Just because a show is sanctioned by USAC does not make it a better race. Some of the best racing I have seen over the years have been during a local show on any given Friday Saturday and Sunday. It's Indiana's gain and USAC's loss to have a guy like Sean Buckley stay home and cover our local shows. I will continue to support jackslash.com. I'm more excited about this opportunity to see more coverage from the Indiana tracks I really care about rather than some one off USAC show in Iowa, Missouri or Kansas.