View Single Post
6/16/20, 10:55 PM   #10
Re: I55 vs Tri State
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Points View Post
been to 2 shows so far. WOO at beaver dam and Knoxville. both took temps both people sat every other row and spaced out. both were limited ticket sales. I could count the number of masks without using my toes. I had one around my neck that I put up on entry and in concessions out of respect for the few there wearing one. Jonny made regular announcements, though there were no social distancing police fans did fairly well.

Some of my takeaways is a track that can open at 50% is secretly chuckling as aside from a major event 50% would be a large crowd. The race fan is not going to mask up. If you are heading for the temp check press your cold beer on your forehead just before you chug it. Any rules that there are, are going to quickly go away so if you wanted to go to a safe felling race you missed it.

Now who wants to go to Cedar lake Speedway July 2-4 WOO Sprints and Late models. Being billed as the first full capacity sporting event in the USA.
That track was always challenging on the WoO game on XBox...Always wanted to check out Cedar Lake.

On a real note, I think you bring up a serious note and something we could all take away. I haven't been a mask guy this whole time but I'd be okay with wearing a mask in certain areas (gate, restrooms, concessions stands) if necessary out of respect for others. That's certainly something I could get onboard with...if the other precautions or solutions I previously mentioned were utilized as well.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge