View Single Post
4/9/14, 8:11 AM   #7
Re: What happened to the Honda thing?
DAD

Spicoli

You gota make a few sacrifices when you race, don't you. We got a few acres of land I cut most of it with a tractor. She has all of her flowers and stuff in her little back yard and when they said "Finish Mower" that is what they mean it finishes everything that gets in it's way. I have been accused of finishing off a few trees with that thing, and it would probably be true.

Jim? Overheating huh we had the same problem running on Gasoline fixed real easy with aftermarket cooling fan, about $75.00. Ethanol just don't seem to make good racing fuel DOES IT, Since USAC is going so green they need to talk to them guys in Ohio about Electric Midgets, no mufflers required, there goes a little more business I guess.

You know, OLD E.T. Morris used to run his Sprinter off of straight from the barrel un-cut 200 Proof Ezra Brooks whiskey, and I don't remember any problems, just a little better smell than methanol. Wonder if that 15% additives mostly gasoline could be the culprit. Has any body tried 100% Ethanol?

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 4/9/14 at 9:29 AM.

1 member likes this post: spicoli