Thread: Kyle Larson
View Single Post
12/5/19, 3:14 AM   #31
Re: Kyle Larson
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
Didn't happen, at least with USAC. There was one USAC Midget race held at Angell Park in 2011, he finished 4th. In 2012, there were two USAC Midget races held at Angell Park. He showed up for the first one only and finished 7th in the feature. That was his final USAC Midget appearance at Angell Park.
Nice! Even better then...not sure what I remembered I guess...(hit my head on the Hwy in 2012 so maybe I had a false memory of smthn around that time...lol. Coulda been the shock that he didn't win!, I guess - I will 100% go with that...I'm gonna say that lot's of us proly thought he was gona win & the time lapse between then & now created that wrong memory of my posted question. Thank-you. I'd sure like to see the BMARA result from any time he ran there, without USAC.)

Help me out with this too please: Many talked of his limited pavement experience when he went to NASCAR, but he did catch the end of the pavement era for USAC midgets & sprints. Were any of his wins not on dirt? I'm sure he at least ran some Silver Crown races on pavement, right?

That is all. Thank-you. lol.
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Last edited by jdull99; 12/5/19 at 3:23 AM.