View Single Post
Hubie48 (Offline)
  #7 10/20/23 11:35 AM
All a guy can do is support what's out there.

MSCS had some really great races over the past ten years. At one time I personally enjoyed them more than a USAC show. Of course I was a huge Jon Stanbrough fan!

There was also the KISS series which was pretty great. I saw a couple of these at Terre Haute. One time was very worried for our hero Dave Darland as he flipped damn near into the flagstand.

Then the Danners Sprint Car Series which I believe morphed into "Indiana Sprint Week" believe it or not!

Indiana is a special place for non wing sprint car racing. Heck when I was a kid there were three or four sprint car in my neighborhood! Not to mention the midgets (Leigh Rousch)

I worry more about the loss of Lawrenceburg Speedway. That is a really nice facility, arguably the Best in the State. Great restrooms, good safety fence, well laid out with plenty of parking not to mention the grandstands. It boggles my mind as it is really really a nice track.
7 Likes: captrat, flagboy55, Ilovedirttrackracing, nathans1012, PIT CART, stp6237, TNRustler