View Single Post
2/16/15, 8:44 PM   #1
Price of mini sprints
sms50

HI,
I just had to start a post in hopes that it may sometime change racers as well as chassis builders and parts distributors. I have been racer for 15 plus years and by far in that time my favorite car i ever raced was a mini sprint. But something happen in the last 5 or 6 years, the PRICE has Sky rocketed to the moon for these cars and as well as the parts that go on it.. Why you ask, I tell you the racers and the chassis builders .. People this was supposed to be affordable sport for people that wanted the feeling of running a sprint car but could not afford the a full size sprint.. Ok I am not calling anybody out or anything and i will not point a finger, but just using as a example there is a 2012 car on here that is a roller for 10,000. am I the only one that see something wrong with this.. HELLO... I CAN BUY A RACE READY 305 RACESAVER OR EVEN A RACE READY SPORT MOD FOR THIS.. There is a guy in southern ohio trying to bring the lighting mini sprints back by making it affordable and do able. This wat I am talking about lets help the little people so they can race to...