View Single Post
5/22/09, 11:02 PM   #13
Re: Friday Night Losers Club....
TQ97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
So everyone who is sitting at home explain why you are not at a race somewhere and what your plans are this Memorial Day weekend.

Myself, just got home from putting 26,000 gallons of water in a oval shaped place called Lawrenceburg Speedway, now at home resting searching for results, the rest of the weekend, Sat. at Lawrenceburg, Sunday cleaning Lawrenceburg Speedway, Monday?????
Have fun no matter what you are doing!! Dave
Wow...I think some of you guys need to chill out!! The title was obviously in a fun manner....with the fact that it's one of the best race weekends of the year with a multitude of choices...anyways.

Well, my week of plans of going to THAT Thursday Night, and the Indy Mile tonight, were derailed by finishing up my TQ to race at your track tomorrow night....but after 3 hours of checking everything we can't get it for fire, so that was all for nothing. My plans obviously were to be at L-burg Saturday, yardwork and listen to 500 Sunday, chill out Monday. Now I'm taking my 6 yr old and his 1/4 midget to Mini Indy for the weekend for the Robbie Stanley Memorial. Still will have fun, but that I'm not racing at my favorite track tomorrow.
Last edited by TQ97; 5/22/09 at 11:06 PM.