View Single Post
9/6/11, 7:15 PM   #19
Re: More Midget Races Cancelled
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
JMHO, but if you aren't a car owner, or sponsor one, or drive one, you don't have a dog in this fight, as far as I'm concerned, I think Don has hit the nail on the head, I've been preaching it for years, and no one listens, they just go away, it's totally upside down, the guys that go home, with empty pockets, get no reward for their time and money, nothing, except knowing where their money went, and it sure as hell didn't follow them home, the players that some of you like to call "fillers", are the one's paying for your intertainment, not the 3-4 that are taking the money home in their pockets. Think how many more owners you could pick up, for $200.00! Bob
*** Are you talking about we the fans don:t have a dog in this fight? If the fans don;t show up for a race who takes a bath the promoter and he can only take so many then he won:t book any more of those races and then everybody loses . I agree with you on yeah Don has some good points on things (wow never thought I;d say that) like the cheaper motors and spreading out the money less on top . Guess what I am trying to say is that everybody who likes midgets has a dog in this fight