View Single Post
4/1/08, 10:49 PM   #5
Re: My cat had 8 kittens
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

Strange topic but I actually have one I've got to share - when I was about 18, my mom worked at a large corporation in Iowa and we lived in a border state within a couple miles. I got a phone call that there were kittens falling out of her trunk in the parking lot and I needed to come pick them up. A stray cat crawled through a hole that she had in her wheel well and gave birth to several kittens. When she started the car, the mom cat jumped out but the babies stayed in of course. The kitties must have seen the light and started to crawl out.

Here's the funniest part of this whole story -- She got called to "the office" by security not knowing any of this was happening. They informed her she was in serious trouble and that she was going to be arrested. She was shaken up and very nervous and asked what was wrong. They proceeded to tell her that she had broken the interstate law by transporting illegal ***** across state lines! :rolling My poor mom about had a heart attack and the security guards had a great laugh at her expense! That's my kitty story!

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Pine, Sprintcarfanatic, team3521