View Single Post
6/20/13, 10:33 AM   #1
Ballou leaves Baldwin #5 - to pilot Pollock 21x
racemedia

Robert Ballou formerly of Rocklin, CA currently living in Indiana released this statement on his Facebook page today:

I have made the difficult decision to part ways with the #5 team. It has been a rough start to the year and unfortunately traveling to LaFayette to work on the car out of my own pocket by myself has become too much of a burden to continue. This is not the outcome I had hoped for but I believe it is what is best for me at this time. I want to publicly thank Ken & Margo Baldwin for the opportunity and hope they can continue their season on a high note. I will be piloting the Pollock Racing 21x this weekend and in the future and look forward to strong finishes with that team. I have great confidence in their motors and equipment. I will continue to run my own #12 car as my schedule allows and I want to thank my sponsors as well as mechanic Derrick Bye for sticking with me through thick and thin. I believe we will finally be getting the wins that you all deserve. My focus has always been racing and will continue to be 100% in the future.