Thread: Flo TV
View Single Post
2/9/19, 1:54 PM   #10
Re: Flo TV
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
What interweb speed necessary?
I scoured the website in search of the answer to the question you pose. All the website says is high speed broadband. They say that dial up is susceptible to buffering.

We're out in the boonies and other than satellite internet service (which has proven to be problematic at the very least) the best speed we can get is around 15 meg download. At that speed our stream worked flawlessly other than just once during the A-main it locked up, I reloaded and it worked perfectly from there till the end. Luckily the lockup came during a yellow flag segment and we didn't miss a thing.

My only complaint is that we stream through an iPad and hook to the TV with an HDMI cable and we can't get a full screen picture on the TV. There is a 6" black strip on the top and bottom of the screen and maybe a 2" strip on both sides. Speedshift and Lucas Oil Racing TV completely fill out the TV screen when streaming through the iPad. I've contacted FLORacing about this to see if there is a remedy but as of yet haven't gotten a response.
Last edited by ISF; 2/9/19 at 1:56 PM.

1 member likes this post: Rpracing1