View Single Post
3/2/09, 12:14 AM   #20
Re: A question about USAC Video???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millsvideo View Post
As I've stated a number of times, I realize it's frustrating when you can't get access to something others are getting. But, again, it's a learning process for all involved.

For all the people who had trouble accessing the stream, there were just as many who had no trouble with it. My mother was able to watch the entire event last night without any trouble, and she is virtually computer iliterate. I had several friends who accessed it in the middle of the event, because they were persistent and kept refreshing until they got it. One of these people (who has seen all four nights without much trouble) was at the Supercross event in Indy, then drove home and successfully signed on within 10 minutes of trying. Another had the stream early, signed off and went to dinner, and came back and managed to sign in again eventually. The bottom line is, some people refused to say die and eventually got on, and some people fell by the wayside and never did.

If you folks can have a little patience, and just understand that this is all new technology, and thus is prone to an R&D process, you will eventually see it will be perfected in time.

DM
I missed Vegas completely but got in fine for Perris.

I find it more annoying that you and Kevin continue to answer the minority who loudly make their complaints over and over. Some people just can't stand to see USAC opening up new avenues and exposing their product to a larger market and being successful with it. These people aren't interest in any reasonable answer you can give them, so there's no reason to communicate with them at all.