View Single Post
12/18/08, 1:15 PM   #15
Re: New ASCS Midget Class
Revolution Racing

Wow... here we go!

First off, Pethel you dog, you know that YOU are the ONLY guy I withold information from... :rolling

This project is so exciting for us on so many levels. The 2.4L ECOtec is capable of making just about however much power you want, as evidenced by 450+ natually aspiratid gasoline versions that already exist (and 1,400+HP blown versions).

I have absolutely NO interest in developing a "National" motor. We don't need more overpowered, super expensive National engines and I HOPE that the powers that be DO NOT allow this platform to be developed for that purpose (sure as heck, now that I've said that, they WILL).

My whole deal is about harnessing modern technology for the purpose of lowering costs and providing a better product. That is what we did with the last project, only to see costs allowed to skyrocket on everything else besides the engine. Don't get me started....

We have a mantra here at RRE (hey, this IS California...)
More Power
More reliability
More features
LESS MONEY

Every aspect of this new engine is put to the above test. Nothing goes onto the engine that does not pass. The result... well the result is what our good friend Emmet very simply describes as "Affordable Midget Racing".

Our website is now live and although there is not much content yet, we will be adding info almost daily. As always, feel free to log on, write, or call.

Sincerely,
Keith Iaia
Revolution Racing Engines
keith@revolutionracingengines.com
www.revolutionracingengines.com
805-467-3424