View Single Post
7/9/19, 10:29 AM   #3
Re: Last Floracing Post, I give up.
nonwingkingofkali

Chuck, my ROKU streams perfectly, that is not my problem. Knowing when to tune in for a race is. When I bought this ROKU there was a month of upcoming races listed, now they list the race the morning of the event. And it lists the start time as 1:30pm. So It was suggested I go to the website, it lists a bunch of upcoming races, not one has the right start time. Did you see the list I copied from the website for the next week of racing? Not one of them can possibly be correct. How freaking hard could it possibly be to get this right. I can find a 10 year old that can copy a list of races and start times to a web page. Floracing has become a joke. And yes I can crawl under my desk in my office, disconnect 8 wires from my computer, and 4 wires from my router, and drag my computer, my keyboard, my mouse and my router into my living room and hook it all back up with an HDMI to my TV. To avoid all of that I bought a ROKU. That's not the point, they sold everyone on Apple TV and ROKU to use their service, thank God I didn't buy a ROKU TV to do this with instead of a ROKU box which was $100.00. And they cant even get a list of upcoming races with start times on any of the devices right so I know when to watch, including their own web page.
What say you Kirk Spridgeon?
Last edited by nonwingkingofkali; 7/9/19 at 10:33 AM.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner