View Single Post
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 11/19/18 2:41 AM
Its that time of of the year already, seems like the racing season just flew bye to me. I didn"t make it to as many races as I hoped too,, but seeing as I had major surgery in the off season and towards end of this season finding out my illness has come back again , I guess I still had a pretty good year of racing with 31 races in. With that being said, what I"m really thankful for is all my friends I:ve made over the years at tracks truthfully I met most friends here at IOW and then met them at the track I very much believe you meet the best people at race tracks. I posted on here couple of days before Sprint Week that if you saw a guy with a cowboy hat on and using a walker stop and sat Hi, man it seemed like each night had at least a dozen people stop and say Hey, so kool. I" like to tell Jen Dan Tony Toby Shondra(Mrs G) Abe Nate Coach Ron Jerry I know I"m missing some but THANK YOU for watching over me, you didn"t have to BUT you did and I love ya for it. Last year I was just thankful to wake up in the morning and suck in a breath of air and open my eyes, This year I"m thankful for the same thing BUT also all my friends . Again THANK YOU for watching over my puny ass and I LOVE YOU GUYS Jim
29 Likes: Al Pierce, Bobv, BrentTFunk, Chief Wahoo, davidm, dirt330, Dirtfan, EZ04, Gregg, i love dirt track racing, ISF, Kydehart, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, progressive22, racegal, racenut69, rmcar, ronmil, Rpracing1, skids59, Speedmax3, Stevensville Mike, superstock30, tdt636, wallbanger II, wildman92, WinglessLovers