View Single Post
8/21/08, 8:48 PM   #19
Re: Remember the USAC Sabre Champ Car?
SUPERDUKE
Banned

:moon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
This shouldn't have to be explained to an intelligent human being but I'll give it a whirl. Duke, it isn't about what you've done, what you know, etc. It is about simply giving a reply without trying to put the other person down. Basic common courtesy. In most of your replies you fail to do that and that is why I have replied to you the way I have. Also, you have been told more than once that using all caps and countless exclamation points amounts to shouting. But, you don't care about anyone else so you continue to do it. And, as far as knowledge of racing - I have worked for NASCAR, URC, RSCA, PRA, X2RA, and a few unsanctioned events. I have written for Illustrated Speedway News, Cavalcade of Auto Racing, Area Auto Racing News, and other publications. I have attended over 3000 events at 273 different race tracks since 1952, including some of your races, Duke. If you really would like to get in a p--ing match about knowledge of racing history bring it on. I would embarrass you. I've wasted enough time here. You are now on my ignore list.
I'VE FORGOT MORE THEN YOU SEEN! TELL ME QUICK HOW MANY SPRINT CAR RACES DID AJ FOYT WIN IN THE STATE OF OHIO?