View Single Post
4/28/24, 8:27 AM   #29
Re: Circle City Raceway IS A GO
jonboat15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaCCR View Post
But our team did a GREAT JOB smoothly ran and done racing by 11:30 Please don’t knock us until you buy a track and try to do this yourself it’s not easy to get it right every night …. Ask all the track owners who have closed their tracks why ? Its a lot of work a lot of stress and it’s nights like April 22nd when everyone bashed every move we were going to make but we did it our way and WE HAD A AMAZING NIGHT and that’s what we’re trying to do have amazing nights with lots of fun laughs and great memories for everyone… oh and Friday nights it’s easier for people to get there by rolling back the start time 30 minutes it was a request from the people who make the sacrifice of driving there to race…. Call us stupid call us wrong call us crazy just keep watching there’s a lot more of all that coming !! And I hope someday I can give you a ticket to come out and join us you should just give us a chance to change your mind or maybe give us some ideas we appreciate input if you have solutions to the problem not just pointing out our problems… Let’s ALL MAKE RACING BETTER TOGETHER 🤩
That is about the best post I have read on a racing site in a long time. Thank you!

2 members like this post: Dirt Trackker, TQ29m