View Single Post
5/25/17, 12:29 PM   #15
Re: Tips for the Hundred
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
You guys crack me up. If I was that scared of things, I would never leave my house. More than once I have slept in my van in the parking lot with the doors open. Morty and I walked back to the east after the races to by me some ice and him some cigarettes. Bad stuff happens anywhere. I have only had coolers stolen at two tracks Liberty and Eldora and there isn't a ghetto for miles.
Some people have led sheltered lives & worry a lot. I'm in the motel lobby, just overheard a woman say she was moving to Colorado, had never left Indiana, was worried about VOLCANOS! I told her there were no volcanos in Colorado. She said her BF told her about naturally heated hot springs.... I said they never blow up & it feels good to sit in them. She felt better.
I used to live in my van almost every summer in the 80s. Only hassles I ever had were tickets for "illegal camping".... once they added a $60 "victim compensation fee". I don't litter & nobody else came around looking to camp there... what "victim"????

2 members like this post: interpreter66, tirespinner