View Single Post
8/16/14, 3:57 PM   #1
Holiday Midget Race Survey Give Your Opinion
Tony Barhorst

We had a really good event last December. Russ Gamester won on Friday night in the midgets. He had won a USAC event in the old Coliseum next door in 1989 in the same GRP Chassis/Grant King/Volkswagen ! Promising new midget driver Justin Peck won on Saturday in a Beast/Volkswagen. ( All results http://www.rumbleseries.com/results/2013-2/ )

Many of you have recieved a survey by e-mail, or have seen it on our Rumble racing Series Facebook page. I want to have input from those that have not participated already.

The midgets, dirt rules 600s AND the Outlaw Winged cars will certainly return. We have no plans to change any rules because we want to be consistent. However, your opinion is encouraged reagrding any comment you want to make. Just use a comment box on the survey, PM me, or respond here. Give your e-mail address in the comment so we can discuss if needed.

I am thinking of running a three day full show for all divisions. I have in mind an outdoor type payout the first day Fri. Dec. 26, with a typical Rumble higher payout on Saturday, and Sunday, Dec. 28. The entry fee, ticket and pit pass prices will be lower the first day than usual. I MAY have a points fund for the top 5 in points. Keep in mind teams are in town usually three days anyway for our load in and practice. We have neen running three days anyway, so why not have a payout all three?

Here is a link to the survey. Let's see what you prefer by taking a few minutes filling it out.If you have been a part of our event as a participant, fan, team member, media, or official, we want to hear from you.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/su...hyj0dgxo/start

Thanks,
Tony Barhorst
Rumble Racing Series on Facebook
@Rumbleseries on Twitter

Last edited by Tony Barhorst; 8/17/14 at 3:08 PM.

2 members like this post: 2fast4u, dirtnonwingfan