View Single Post
11/17/15, 3:48 AM   #30
dirt_trackgurl006

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 41

I don't get on here as regularly as I use to, however I am glad I did this time.
Mrs. G, THANK YOU for keeping this forum alive and for everything you do!! If it wasn't for IOW I would not have had the opportunity to meet other IOW Members, and get to know more of the racing community outside my comfort zone...lol..As days go by, I have been taught a very valuable lesson...technology is taking over the world more each day...This is one of the reasons why we are loosing so many fans, drivers, car owners, sponsors. .etc. a lot of people want to post all the negative and bad things about the promoters, tracks, each other not just on here, but all social media websites...which isn't good for us and it leaves a bad impression on the first timers as well...we need more positive feedback as well as more fans in the stands..i realize money is very hard to come by these days....(yes father I do listen to you, once in awhile!..lol)
I do want to thank each and every one of the track promoters and staff, for all of their hard work!!

Thank you again Mrs. G
I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to meet such wonderful people this year! I hope to have the opportunity to meet more IOW members next year!!

Kasi Chapman