View Single Post
7/5/14, 12:10 AM   #25
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Clauson had both the worst luck and the best luck of the night. Bad luck because he had a motor that was quickly giving up the ghost. Good luck because of when it happened. That thing was fading rapidly, at the time of the checkered. He very well might have not had even another lap left in it, at that point. Great work by JCJ tonight. His work in traffic, once BC caught him was masterful. But, why should anyone be surprised by that? And hats off to CJ Leary. He's definitely stepped it up this year and had a very strong night, tonight.

And once again, kudos to the track. They don't mess around there. 4 classes and the checker flew on the sprint feature before 9:30. It was still light out as I was leaving the track.

Jerry
Agree, very snappy show. Which was good because I talked the family into going with me because I thought LPS rescheduled thir fireworks until tonight, which I was wrong. But we made it to Greencastle in plenty of time! Good to see Coondog get a W in the 10e. Tough track to pass on, narrow and lightning fast.

1 member likes this post: Indy1808