Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan View Post
Connecticut 5
Danbury 1/3 P Midget
Stafford Springs 1/2 D Mod (C)
Stafford Motor Spdwy 1/2 P Midget (C,A)
Thompson 5/8 P Midget (C,A)
Waterford 1/3 P Midget (C,A)
I thought you had added the Coliseum at New Haven to your list??? I know you were there for 3/4 midgets,because I was there with you !!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
This is a great thread. It jogged my memory and brought back a lot of memories. Sorry to say that quite a number of them are now shuttered and won't reopen. A lot of good times and hopefully a lot more still ahead.

Also very interesting to see where others have been. Now I have a opportunity to talk to them about tracks I haven't been to and have on my bucket list. Thanks ASQ.

PS: I went back and counted and 17 on my list are now closed. Unfortunately, it probably will end up being more than that if this economy doesn't rebound.

My bucket list is short these days. I've been about everywhere I wanted to go to. I'll have to go back thru and count the tracks that have closed since I went there. Some closed before I got the chance to go there....Ascot...Danbury... Islip...Little Springfield.....etc
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 6/21/12 at 12:52 PM.