Thread: My Top Ten
View Single Post
4/3/20, 5:01 PM   #9
Re: My Top Ten
dirtracer74

Bowman Gray is on my short list. I just want to experience the atmosphere. Add that to all of the central PA dirt tracks, and that pretty much makes up my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
That's a great list Tom! I'm in the high 60's for tracks only race on a couple though.

1) Haubstadt - Tri-State Speedway in all my travels to Indiana I've yet to visit Haubstadt. I've heard nothing but great things about the place.

2) Bowman Gray Stadium - I love the Ground Pounders and Bowman Gray's been on my wish list for a very long time.

3) Knoxville – Does not have to be the Nationals, although that would be cool. I be happy with just a weekly race there.

4) DuQuoin – I’ve seen Dirt Champ cars on ½ mile dirt and at Richmond, but never on a mile dirt track.

5) Eldora 4 Crown Nationals – Another track I’ve yet to visit. A bucket list track and event!

6) Boone IMCA Super Nationals – Lots of cars and lots of racing.

7) Lucas Oil Speedway - Jesse Hockett/Daniel McMillin Memorial

8) Belle-Clair Speedway – From what I’ve seen on TV and heard, this place looks awesome!

9) Spa-Francorchamps – I want to stand at the top of Eau Rouge and see the start of an F1 race.

10) Oswego Budweiser International Classic – Been there for ISMA and MSR Sprints, but this one is the biggie for Super Mods!

1 member likes this post: oppweld