View Single Post
10/22/21, 4:39 AM   #1
Request for Drivers, crew members, and owners.
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 22

Thought I’d start a new thread for this request. Friend and longtime IOW and all around Super Fan Jim Georges is going thru a rough time and I thought this could cheer him up.

Visited with Jim today for about a hour and a half. He's been transferred to a long term rehab facility here in Evansville. Spirits are still good, but he's got a long road ahead. I got him a phone installed in the room and the number is 812.421.2523 Unfortunately, he somehow poked a hole in the middle of his tongue and they had to stitch it up today, so the Dr. doesn't want him talking a lot ( maybe they did that on purpose when he was sleeping ). First thing i noticed when I walked in was a pad of paper and he had drawn a sprint car in red ink on it. No wings of course, gotta love that. Give him a few days if you want to call.

If there's any drivers or team members that read this, I think it would be awesome if they could send him a hero card, sticker, can coozie, or if you got a old 2XL shirt getting dusy, I know this would mean a ton to him and raise his spirits. Doesn’t matter if your a 410 sprint, mini sprint, modified, or wings, ect…..He is the Super fan of all Super fans. It would also be great if IOW members could send him a card or letter. Thanks to all that have contacted him already. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Select Specialty Hospital
c/o Jim Georges room 303
400 SE 4th St.
Evansville IN. 47713
Last edited by Chief Wahoo; 10/22/21 at 4:45 AM.