View Single Post
5/28/13, 4:40 PM   #71
johnnythunderhead
Banned

at no time did i say i wanted to see wing-ed cars at the burg (you may be refering to mr. nungester's post?) i commented that since the woo was scheduled i woukld like to have seen non wing sprints along with them (there was a time not too long ago when the non wing cars ran in conjunction to the wing-ed cars at the burg for special events)

sorry wing lubbers, but i find non wing racing to be more competitive and much better racing (and i moved here from predomantly wing-ed country) and i find moist tacky tracks a whole lot more enjoyable than being sandblasted in the face. i like rooster tails of wet cleats of clay shooting up into the air by the rim riders. not rooster tails of horrendous clouds of dust to limit the view and to choke on

i know ted johnson demanded dry slicks, but he's long dead, so r i p mr. johnson and r i p dry slicks

i would also like to add that it seemed as though the burg had always been traditionally moist and tacky whenever i was there up until the past couple years

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 5/28/13 at 4:49 PM.