View Single Post
3/2/24, 4:21 PM   #8
Re: ASCS: World Racing Group Acquires American Sprint Car Se
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathans1012 View Post
I'm just waiting for the High Limit Series to but the USCS Series .
I thought it would have been interesting if IMCA could have bought ASCS. That would create a “Big 3” in the dirt racing/streaming market, each with a variety of stock car and sprint car classes and national tours. Then the final piece, which I know is blasphemy to suggest on this forum, is for Flo/High Limit to purchase USAC. Retain the USAC name and bring the High Limit and Lucas Oil Late Model Series under the same ownership. IMCA would have all of their local and regional stock car series plus ASCS regional and national sprint tours on IMCA TV. World Racing Group would have WoO sprints, WoO late models, and Super DirtCar series national tours plus Xtreme midgets and local tracks on DirtVision. USAC becomes the name brand of the national organization featuring the High Limit sprints, Lucas Oil late models, and the midget/sprint/silver crown tours on FloRacing. Obviously this isn’t the way things played out, but I think it would have made things interesting. As a viewer, I will be fine with ASCS on Dirt Vision since that will save me a 3rd streaming subscription.

5 members like this post: dkdorkboy, Grocery Guy, nathans1012, PIT CART, TNRustler