View Single Post
9/26/09, 3:33 PM   #7
Re: National Speed Sport News
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
Does anybody else have trouble getting their NSSN in a timely matter? Mine just keeps coming later and later. The one I got last week was two or three weeks old, and this week it didn't even arrive at all.
I was one of a group that had gathered at Indy Mile in May,had the pleasure of speaking with Ms.Corinne Economaki,as she was handing out that weeks NSSN in the rear of pit area....among things that were a priority with her was NSSN's delv. problems all over the country!!....complaints have been filed with USPS nationwide...including by myself.....i know this for fact,coming from my long time past courier in Austin!!...as he told me about the mess i stired up inside at my station!!....after that,my paper would come on time occausionally....I had known from the inside,the problem was Mags/Papers get worked when they can....I hauled mail in Austin from Annex/GMF.....now living in Yuma,I've rec'd my paper every week since,on Thurs.....It will always depend on you're indv. USPS station,how timely you'll rec NSSN at ur door!!.....Thanks again to Corinne/staff at NSSN for a fine Weekly MotorSports Publication, receiving mine over 40yrs.!!........