Thread: Asct
View Single Post
10/4/10, 9:33 PM   #4
Re: Asct
Drew Tarr

Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City,KY is planning on having an ASCT race Friday Oct. 15th. I have tested there twice and can say its a smooth track, and run by very good folks that are really excited to have a sprint car show at their track. I am super new in the sprint car world, and don't know any of the ******** involved, but gosh i sure hope they have a great turnout for their race. I am obviously biased but I would love to see some sprint car stuff happen south of the Ohio river. The ASCT race this spring at Bardstown,Ky only had 9 cars make the tow, and those guys did a great job of putting on a race but, gosh 9 cars doesn't make a track operator or the fans go "damn, these things are waaaaaaay badass!!!" I sure hope that Ponderosa's turnout is a whole lot better. I don't think there is much else going on on the 15th anywhere else remotely close is there? Bringem on down to Ky and lets show them there is more to a dirt track than a latemodel !!!! the tracks site is http://ponderosaspeedway.net/index.html

2 members like this post: spicoli, TNRustler