Thread: Love Hate
View Single Post
2/15/20, 11:00 AM   #1
Love Hate
flagboy55

It never fails that a lot of threads on here ends up with some folks bashing the United States Auto Club. I have a hard time understanding why. As a fan I certainly don’t see it. What I do see is large fan turnout and almost always the best sprint and midget racing in the country with the best drivers and teams. I don’t race anymore but if I were a competitor I don’t see how you could have much to complain about. I’ve talked with Spridge a couple of different times and Levi once also, they sure seemed friendly an approachable. I can’t imagine them disrespecting anyone that came out to race. Now I’ve heard complaints of favoritism and so forth but I have yet to see any concrete evidence that provides proof to that allegation. Tickets are fairly priced in most cases when compared to going to an Outlaws race. My only complaint would be that they don’t have a big enough corporate sponsorship to pay a points fund similar to what they have in wings. Seems to me for some it’s a Love/Hate relationship with USAC. From my perspective the haters must have some underlying issues with the club because I don’t see how you can’t appreciate the product