Thread: D2
View Single Post
2/1/18, 11:33 AM   #39
Re: D2
Ray3

If anyone would like to see a quick, clear and concise set of rules for the production based Midget engine rules I invite you to visit http://www.2-4midgetracing.com

These are NOT D2 rules. These are the Badger style rules. If anyone is interested in working together to implement a program like Badger's into their series please feel free to use these rules. These are 15 easy to understand rules that can quickly be placed into a rule book. All I ask is if you do use them do not alter them without contacting me. Thanks.

In case anyone is wondering, I wrote the rules for the IMRA in winter of 2013 that were used in 2014 and 2015 (before they changed to D2 in 2016). Those rules were the basis for the Badger rules that the Badger teams later implemented in their own way through a vote by their car owner members. So the rules on the 2-4midgetracing.com web site are an evolution of the original IMRA rules.

These rules were based off of the Chevy II engine my family built in 1973 but with updates for today's technology and engine design. The main goals were to reduce cost significantly without hindering the speed, ingenuity and creativity that Midget racing is known for. If you believe in all that and I can help you in any way please feel free to contact me.
Last edited by Ray3; 2/1/18 at 12:14 PM.