View Single Post
4/14/19, 12:59 PM   #41
Re: Bloomington Seat Reserving
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueball View Post
The new promoters went above and beyond in regards to the upgrades/changes. They called everyone affected by the changes and explained your options. They could have just renewed everyone and not even mentioned a change in sight lines or whatnot. I received a call in regards to my reserved parking. They explained the new bleachers and encouraged me to come take a look before I paid them. They even discounted prices due to the condensed schedule. It's not like they offered reserved seating to the masses and just didn't tell you.

As for prime location....I put a blanket down in the bleachers at roughly 2-3pm on Friday and you could have your pick of location. The next to the top row was wide open as far as I could see.

I would just like to thank AJ, Levi, Spridge and everyone else that has put effort into this place. I know its a work in progress, but atleast it's progress. To be honest, I didn't even enjoy going to the track the last couple of years. It was like watching a slow death. It's amazing how some paint and care can totally change the atmosphere. I appreciate the efforts.
Great, so you knew the rules... the masses didn't.