View Single Post
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #20 8/27/23 9:50 PM
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76:
I 100% agree with your evaluation. Which is why I so hoped extreme was successful. Part of the goal was to get the product around the whole country. I've said before and I'll say again, the fan base doesn't support it enough for 50% of the schedule to be in Indiana. Give them ISW, Smackdown, and come up with a feature weekend at Haubstadt and that's it. Usac chooses not promote their product. so be it. Its a fantastic product that mostly only a non deserving fan base gets to see if they care to show up. Thank you to kokomo for continuing Smackdown as its the best weekend in racing! Congrats to Justin Grant as he showed what chasing Dave Darland around Kokomo for years can do for your skills.
Im not sure what you mean by UNDESERVING FAN BASE. Without USAC maybe two of our six Sprint Tracks are still in existence. 8 if you include THAT and Circle City. Pretty much the only shows that make tracks $$. How many tracks can run a night in PA? Two? I had two track people tell me that without all the advertising sold They would lose on every regular show.

Charles Nungester