View Single Post
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #41 9/5/10 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
Jerry, he said "looks like". He didn't assert it to be the case.

Next top: Haubstadt, IN.
First off thank you Danny for backing me.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
This is the marquee midget event in your state, Tim. And you weren't there to support it. I don't think that there was a single thing positive about the way this ended. Your suggesting that the track that you happen to be boycotting right now somehow might have made the call that they did, to drum up some publicity, is not helping matters, in a situation between that track and BMARA that could end up killing the racing scene in that state. I'm worried that I might not be able to go back up there next year to see this event.

Jerry
No i wasn't there. I don't have a racing budget like i want to have. I'm the only source of income of a family of 6 so i'm not able to attend every race that i want to. Agreed, this was only 2 hours from my house but i need 25 cars to spark my interest. I knew the car count would be low so i chose not to attend. You also mention "the track that i'm boycotting". I'm not boycotting the track, i'm not attending cause of car count. This is a message board and opinions are just that, i have read your posts in the past and i value your opinion and enjoy reading what you post and visiting with you when i come to Indiana. Here's one more thing, lots of people are worried about Badger and Angell Park and what the future holds but everyone is on the kick that the two sides need to work things out and get back to normal. Am i the only one who thinks maybe Badger has had it's fill with Angell Park and wants to make a run at trying to branch out to other venue's?

Sorry for babbling here cause i like Jerry but when he used the word stupid against one of my posts it kind of blistered me like a right rear on a dry slickie.