View Single Post
7/11/13, 12:42 PM   #39
Re: Attn: Mmsa mini sprints
buckshot3448

Here's the problem. Most series have started to go in the right direction getting rid of the super big 10k motors. But what you didnt stop is people opening the cases up doing your little twerks here and there. The engine life on these motors go down severley when you crack that case open. Ask most guys that blow there engines if its ever been open with there hands in it. I know alot about american motors but i dont know jack **** about these motorcycle motors so i leave it at that and dont touch them. We run stock motor rules no aftermarket anything and I think we have the fewest engine failures in the country as well. Ive been running a junk yard turd motor for a season and a half i believe 33 races on it. Its more then paid for itself in that time. It will also compete with the bigger motors out there. Everyone thinks you have to have the biggest and baddest motor under the hood to run with the next guy when you should really be spending your money else where. Sure a track like eldora you have to have a big motor but i also dont think these cars should run there for the fact you never let off. Anyways the rules are simple leave the motors completely stock they will run trust me. Just do the right maintenance and your fine. Allow whatever injection and air box they want to run and leave the weights the same i have yet to see weight affect a fast car.

2 members like this post: El1teBr33ze, RickyBobby