View Single Post
7/10/13, 5:17 PM   #9
Re: Attn: Mmsa mini sprints
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86 View Post
Motors do matter wing or non wing.

Nothing against you Rob, but I think this is the worst idea ever. The reason our car counts are down is the very thing your pushing. The three cars you bring won't offset the 5-6 we lose because of you. Mushy rules and teching is why we have lost so many of our dedicated racers and potential new racers. Im not allowed to run Engler injection with the AMSA, you shouldn't be allowed to run your big engines with us.

This series was started with the belief that you did need 15k to have a chance at winning. We had. 20-25 cars every week then. Now the AMSA, and Mid American still allow these high dollar motors. Which undoubtedly killed this type of racing in the late 90s.

Posted via Mobile Device

What did ole Chris Economaki say "LET EM ALL RUN"!

That being said, why not Add about a 200 pound or so price tag for all that high tec "unobtanium" stuff some of these dumb Ba$atard$ are putting in their engines to run for that $400.00 prize and see if that make it more even and if that don't do it go for 50 pounds more.

Like the preacher said do as I "say" not as I "do". We can't even get a bone stock motor to last 30 laps, and these are the same motors we ran for 5 years without doing any thing to.

Let him find 200 pounds of lead plate for the bottom of his seat and let him run with you all. I sure Wish we could make it but. Just make it so it does not behoove one to put all that money in their engines, and you know what, they will just put that money in tires, shocks, chassis and now "SEATS" and beat the poor guy anyhow.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86