View Single Post
5/22/09, 10:44 PM   #10
Re: Friday Night Losers Club....
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Wow now this is the way to get fans ain't it? Calling those of us who couldn't get to a race tonight "losers". Now that I know what track you are affiliated with I sure as hell will never go to it. Not to dredge up personal problems but since you decided to start the sh*t slinging, I haven't even felt like going to a race at all this year. Some who know who I am and know just how much I dearly love, live, and am addicted to racing will find this rather hard to understand. Why haven't I wanted to go to a race? Its called clinical depression and it will kick your ass into submission and get you to just about give up on anything and everything. So just because I didn't get to a race this weekend (or year for that matter) damn sure doesn't make me half the loser you are for coming on here and insulting those of us who have far more important things going on in our life, namely trying to survive it as sanely as possible.

So now, Mr. Dave Rudisell, if you found my response harsh and uncalled for it was an equal response to you harsh and uncalled for thread title.
No harm was intended, sorry if i insulted anyone, i was refering to myself being a loser tonight. But it was only in good taste. Sorry.
Dave