View Single Post
10/27/14, 6:54 PM   #33
Re: 305 Racesaver News Coming SOON!
HurstBros0

I was going to build me one of these. Running wings was always fun and these under powered rigs would have been just like when I started. Had me a set of heads located and a new rotating assembly priced. As a never was ,Bloomington never really was a friend of mine. It`s a wide open joint and 20 laps on the floor is quite a rush ... After reading the wisdom of both sides of this issue by those who will participate, those who sit in the stands, and those who will not even show up, I`ve concluded that participating would not be a cost effective decision for me. I am one of the guys who works a regular job and his racing funds are from what the bills of a normal life doesn`t consume.I hate that these types of racers are fading away because of tough luck ,rising costs, bad decisions or the realization that the stress of the monetary woes outweigh the fun.Those guys who have had
to outrun money with innovative means built this sport with their perseverance. I hope all who do participate build the new class into something you can be proud of.
Last edited by HurstBros0; 10/28/14 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Realized my opinion is irrelevant

1 member likes this post: PatrickMead#13