View Single Post
8/31/15, 12:28 PM   #11
Bradleyracing86

Scott, Dylan did all he could do, and he was never at fault imo.

It happens and we can joke about it now that everyone is ok. Blame doesn't matter at this point we race to win. I like Salems track but it's needs immediate improvements before someone gets hurt. If not a driver a spectator. There needs to be more wall showing, this year alone atleast 5-6 cars have met there demise at this race track, it's hard to grow a series when your car count is constantly fixing cars. I had enough help to get my car back to the track after my incident but some guys have had season enders on that wall. There needed to be more inforcment of the rough driving rules that said wouldn't be tolerated in the drivers meeting, instead of saying we will talk to them they needed another drivers meeting going into detail after the heats. In the heat the two cars on the front row were beating wheels during the parade lap.. Should be zero tolarence on anything that would jeopardize anyone's safety. We let the track makes those calls, if the series is the track crew as well that's their responsibility. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, and with the biggest count they have had that's a lot of cars on that track.