View Single Post
8/22/12, 10:55 AM   #1
2010 Henchcraft Completly redone for 2012
racer22r

I have a 2010 Henchcraft upright lightning sprint "mini sprint" for sale. I completly rebuilt the car this past winter and everything was gone through, The car has a total of about 30-35 races on it. I had it repowdercoated, new body, new front and top wing at beginning of season, new push lock hose and fittings, Walbro fuel pump, aluminum fuel filter, new power commander V with auto tune, Guhl Alcohol injection, complete set of gears 49-53 rear and 13-16 front, extra chain guides, spare front axle, extra nerfs, left front brake, and other extra stuff not sure what else i have to go with it, the engine is a 2008 suzuki gsxr 1000 bone stock on alcohol, Max Air radiator, quick car switch panel. This is a nice front runing car anywhere, 3 feature wins this year and several 2nd and 3rds rarely outside the top 5. Car does not come with a seat other than that its completly race ready with spares, never in any hard wrecks, frame is good and straight. Asking $15,500 O.B.O no trades cash only. Car is ready to go after September 16th 2012.