View Single Post
12/16/13, 3:11 PM   #237
Re: Central region Lightning / Mini sprint meeting
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Dad the Division II rules are basicly the same also but I allow open fuel delivery systems (mechanical-electoric)....I do differ on 2.0 engines like the Focus where we allow any kind of cam or head work (short bloick is stock) to the 2.0 to bring it up to the HP of 1000cc/1200cc/2.4 engines that produce 205HP (all others are stock)....we have ran a year (20 races) here in Florida and purely stock on gas GSXR 1000 has won (4), 1200 Kaw. (7), GSXR1000 on alcohol (3), and Focus (6)....but then it is all NON WING which tells ya it is more of driver and set up not $$$$ engines....my weight rules are close but tend to be on the high end to discourage the use of Titatiumn (illeagle) and allows more diverse drivers as in a bigger driver can come race and not fill he is at a "BIG" disadvantage.

You will never ever keep anyone from spending $$$$ but in todays economy you sure do did to protect the less fortunate that might want to race and not get laped every 3rd lap....to make a field of cars we need everybody!!!!

Wayne

You the Man!!!

Youall allow the little GM also, doing my "due GOGLE Diligence" looks like that little Honda motor would be the one to beat. Might want to lay that one back for the Div I National Midgets.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 12/16/13 at 3:21 PM.