Thread: Your input
View Single Post
7/25/18, 1:27 PM   #10
Re: Your input
brsteg

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 43

I think marking should be limited to raceday. As far as should the gates be left open in the morning of raceday and allow people to mark there area off or should gates be closed until official opening.. I just want to know the rules of the game so I know how to play them. Let it be common knowledge and don't change policy without stating that you are changing it. I'll adapt.

I think being able to mark your area is essiential; you shouldn't have to stay in your seat for 6 hours just to be able to keep it. I go to most races alone, and that just doesn't work for me that you get up and anyone can take your space no matter how long you've been there (at track) or in that spot. It's general admission but once you've arrived and claimed a piece of real estate it's yours.

Tracks that allow no marking at all, or has a fan base that does not respect this.. I will avoid.

But to cycle back around, tracks that allow marking a day or more in advance of the race, also leave a sour taste in my mouth and I avoid unless the show they put on really makes up for it. But I can see where allowing marking this far advance is a nice perk for the local fans who probably attend regularly. Goods and bads.
Last edited by brsteg; 7/25/18 at 2:03 PM.

3 members like this post: billw, chrismattlin, luckybuc97