View Single Post
7/10/12, 2:12 PM   #8
Re: Starting the next generation. Need help
jeffnanny

Thanks everyone for the replies so far. Ross I liked the reply on your thqma. That sounds like a great environment and an awesome experience and a lot like what I am looking for. Hope to maybe come over on a Saturday and check it out....

Jake I know theres not too many places around. What ive found so far is Terre Haute and Linton. So hopefully will work something out. Ill hope to see you at the track round bloomington etc before too long... Seems like your gettin better and havin a blast..

Again thanks for the replies to this and keep em coming. Going to try to starting getting something lined up for next year for him..

---------- Post added at 2:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:58 PM ----------

And all in all id really like to see about a 1/4 midget. Looks like it could really be a huge learning curve for him and myself. We have always been around dirt track racing but he really is wanting to race and get out of the stands lol. So also if anyone is selling a good used setup to get started in there let me know what you have and some details. I want to give him the opportunity that I never had to try different things and see how it goes. I can tell that racing is a big part of him but figuring out what to race is where we are at...