Thread: best guess
View Single Post
4/17/20, 3:40 PM   #28
Re: best guess
jdull99

#1 - What is your thoughts on why the #s are lower in California? I didn't look up a story on the www. Have heard much, about "Herd Immunity" (about why the #s are lower in parts of California, NOT Las Angels) on the highest rated programs on radio & cable TV (yes, Dr's are on them sometimes) - but I know things are changing hourly, so we may need to wait until this all settles down to get a better view on the #s.

#2 - I realize the average age...whoever wants to attend should be allowed to attend. If they don't want to, they won't. More than one of my "rants" I mentioned the sponsors may be hard to come by (Please don't assume I'm an idiot since you don't agree with everything I post). But you are correct, if the Promoters don't think they will make money, they won't open - nthn will...we can all stay home & watch 3 stooges re-runs. I was offering some ideas (some were mentioned in the task force guidelines in ystdy's press conference!) and TMAC's race spells out their effort in even more detail.

# 3/#4 - You guessed wrong, I'm long retired from racing and take offense to your unfounded accusation that this is "for me". The Economy & well being of OUR country is smthn I care about more than myself! I do however work for some tracks (since we are playing guessing games, I will withhold that from you). Also other forms of my work have suffered. I am not independently wealthy.

#5 - I'm just gona stay 6 feet away from everyone, wash my hands and take Viat C & Zinc

#6 - I think this qualifies him for Promoter of the Year & is about the Badest Az thing he could do! If I was independently wealthy I would be sponsoring it!

# 7- Duh...again, don't appreciate your eye-rolling attitude. I said that from day one on this...over here in IL we will be lucky when you can go to Church or have a funeral

& I've said the same thing about Hospital capacity from day one - also I blv addressed by the task force ystrdy.

Either way, I'm goin out in about now, supporting some businesses (that are open), meeting with people as it is, making deals, and hustling the rest of the day. I will wash my hands, avoid touching my face, & take my viat c & zinc. Enjoy those 3 stooges re-runs!
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)