Thread: Haubstadt
View Single Post
7/16/17, 11:49 PM   #13
Re: Haubstadt
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Awesome race last night. The track was pretty juiced up and there was great racing all over the track all night long.

Kudos to KTJ and Cummins. Clean racing all the way through the feature and those two were clearly the class of the field. I know KTJ wasn't happy with the outcome and I was a bit confused on how laps were scored since they did indeed run 31 laps instead of the scheduled 30 but oh well, still an amazing race. USAC tweeted it had to do with their new scoring system. Either way, well worth the drive over from the Louisville area and the price of admission.

As for the IOW member that claimed Haubstadt always has the smallest crowd and shouldn't be the final round of ISW...that was by far the best racing I've seen all week and as for the crowd....see attached photos
David Mitchell Those pictures of just the front straight grandstand, the backside holds even more people and was as packed as the front. Sure looked small to me LOL Maybe you should go back to forecasting the weather in place of accounting

3 members like this post: captrat, oppweld, tirespinner