View Single Post
8/26/08, 12:44 PM   #33
Re: New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
tjminc

First, I hate seeing an athlete get injured doing his best at his sport. Second, I grit my teeth and want to puke when it is caused by another participant.

Third, I did not see the happings that prompted these two threads. "Tate" and "New Series". But from what I have read here today is you have two teams that are the "cream" of your series fighting over being on top of a point standings and have been doing it for a long time. I assume there is lots of money and ego at stake here. But the fighting seems to be getting "dirty". The solution from one side is to split off and form a more friendly "clean" league. Others want to salvage the existing organization. I am not aware of any response to all of this by the Tate or Goff familys. Maybe they want to be as far away from this as possible.

Fourth, I had my "fun" reading about the Hatfield and MCcoy like saga here. If only John Wayne wasn't here to help you folks.

Keep on spitting words and let your officals make a ruling -live by it. Remember, injuring a fellow sportsman intentionally makes me not want to attend your races.