View Single Post
1/15/18, 8:28 PM   #15
Re: 2018 Bloomington Speedway Schedule
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
A schedule like this could in theory lead to a schedule like Gas City if the fans all skip out on the weekends without a true headline class.
(To me there are only 3 headline classes 410 Sprints and 410 Winged and super late models. Everything else is a stepping stone and a support class. I just have no interest in going to an event where support classes are the only classes. I seem to not be alone)
I would agree with those 3 as headline classes. I don’t have a problem with shows that don’t have one of those headline classes, especially if they have a special event at another area track on the same night. The part I think is garbage is charging the same admission price of $15 for a show that doesn’t have a headline class. Those shows should be $10 or $12 at the most. I understand tracks are businesses and they are trying to do what they need to in order to turn a profit, but they better keep in mind that consumers are making decisions about how to spend their money also. Don’t expect people to blindly pay the same to get less. And that’s not the fault of social media, that is economics and common sense.