View Single Post
3/14/15, 5:36 PM   #47
Re: Hamilton Named USAC Executive Director
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
I have never seen USAC get their t shirt trailer confiscated. I have never heard of them bouncing a check. I know that has happened with the WoO, although not with the current owners. I have never heard of USAC race where the promoter skipped out without paying as happened to POWRi in Kansas City. In my opinion they have the best program going. I would love to see pavement again, but right now pavement is hurting everywhere. Maybe someday there will be enough difference to bring it back. Check out the payout for the first night for the ASCS at East Bay. I think the salary that Kevin Miller makes is comparable to what they people have made in the past. I was told by a former president that ossucks, between him, his wife, and his son were making over a $1000 a night way back when working for them.
Again you have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have no clue....I really do not know why I waste my time replying to someone that I rarely see sober... BUT, I made $175 per night of which I paid for all my fuel, motel and food....40% of the time I lost money ....but you have never heard me complain because it was my passion...You tell who ever is giving you this information that Bill Carey said they were a liar!!! OR, someone is so in need of recognition that you make things up to make people think you know something.
Last edited by ossuks; 3/14/15 at 9:11 PM.

4 members like this post: bobO, Ken Bonnema, Revolution Racing, team3521