View Single Post
10/9/07, 11:58 PM   #222
Re: Lawrencburg updates tonight?
jjones776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
Last week we were debating the cost to get in, now after the fact,depending on your point of view,most seem to say the racing sucked Saturday night. Someone mentioned driving 300+ miles and got a thank you from Dave Rudisell.

Last week Dave noted what a great value you were getting for your $25.00,and even compared it to other forms of entertainment. In case you have forgotten that post,here it is.

OLD LINK REMOVED

Its no wonder that some tracks have a hard time competing with other forms of entertainment. If you charge good money for admission,and the races are crappy,why would people want to come back for 2nd time?

I was also thinking this past weekend after Dave's post last week comparing prices,that he shouldnt be telling us hardcore fans the comparisons, he should be out going AFTER the people going to other forms of entertainment,and get them to come to the races instead.More importantly get them to come to the races every week!

I'm just glad I had already made plans for other venues this weekend rather than Lawrenceburg. I would have been really bummed had I made the drive down,paid good money expecting to see a good race,then leave feeling disappointed. Then I would have even more disappointed reading basically, thanks for coming 300 miles,try again next time.
i think you missed out ASQ. i enjoyed the racing. what do you expect dave to do?? he is getting drilled on here. so the way i see it he is taking the high road instead of trying to argue with everyone and make it even worse.