View Single Post
12/27/23, 8:43 PM   #5
Kart#51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
It's not about being a secret to me. Although I feel very strong about my sources, I am a 41 year old adult man and I do not throw out names without knowing whether its 100% true or not.

At this time what I was told has not been made official, therefore to me it's not 100% true as of yet, but again I feel very strong about what I was told. I simply am excited about what I was told and the possibility of the direction the track may be headed in the near future, including but not limited to an upswing from the past couple of years and felt I would share it on here.
This whole post is a circular reference from the initial post. To paraphrase you: “I have information and if you dont like it , move on. I’m not here for attention, but Oh by the way I’m not going to tell you what I know.” SMH 🤷🏻

My advice to you for future reference is to not make a public post if you aren’t convicted in your information. Maybe the best thing you can do isn’t to put it on IOW???

Been privy to a lot of sensitive information for years. Just ask my circle. A 6 Pack of beer and we’ve all been then wiser without collateral damage.
Worst thing I can do is make a post about it because it only backfires on you.
Last edited by Kart#51; 12/27/23 at 8:53 PM.